Problems We Solve
Supervisory authorities today are expected to collect many forms of complex data from various market participants.
- Supervisors struggle with a combination of disparate processes and inflexible IT data collection and analysis systems.
- Staff spend too much time on data collection and preparation, and it takes far too long to get usable data.
- Authorities need to turn around new data collections ever more quickly.
Vizor Regulatory Returns empowers the supervisory authority to take control of regulatory data collections.
- With an integrated data collection system based on best-in-class templates and processes.
- Data is collected through a pre-built web portal which requires minimal end user support.
- Data is fully validated in the portal before submission, reducing the collection workload and freeing up staff for supervision.
Regulatory Returns Data Collection
- Collect regulatory return data on a periodically scheduled or ad-hoc basis.
- Collect conventional or highly complex multi-dimensional data, on a solo or consolidated basis.
- Allow regulated entities to enter return data via web forms or upload data in multiple formats, including MS Excel, XML and XBRL.
- Allow regulated entities to file incremental revisions of a return across time periods.
- Automatically generate reminders for upcoming and overdue returns.
Returns Validation & Submission
- Automatically validate return data prior to submission in real-time or off-line, depending on return complexity.
- Create and execute powerful validation rules that validate all data – not just within a return, but also across time, across returns and across dimensions.
- Choose whether rule failures should prevent return submission (errors) or allow submission (warnings).
Returns Review & Assessment
- Review & assess successfully submitted return data.
- Perform an assessment of the overall financial health of the regulated entity.1
- Receive early warning notifications if data quality or plausibility thresholds are breached, enabling early intervention.1
- Conduct plausibility analysis on the return data and request further information from the regulated entity for significant outliers.1
- Levy penalties on the regulated entity for late filings.2
1Available with Advanced Assessment Module
2Available with Payments Module
Extend your Vizor Regulatory Returns Solution with advanced products and services.
Learn more about the breadth of our product's capability to support the supervisor function.
Vizor Cybersecurity Data Sheet
The datasheet provides more complete details on the Vizor Cybersecurity service and product add-on.
Automating iXBRL Data Collections
Read more about how Vizor has automated the creation of an iXBRL data collection based on any taxono
SupTech Solutions for Financial Supervisors
Learn how to strengthen the entire supervisory life cycle with improved data quality that enables mo
Higher Quality Data Drives Better Regulatory Outcomes
Vizor Software has enabled financial supervisors to transform the quality of data collected.
Vizor technology implemented at the Bank of England to meet the Bank’s Solvency II requirements.Read More
Download this case study to learn more about the challenges faced by the AMBD and how Vizor helped.Read More
Vizor Software has been architected and developed to the highest international standards, incorporating best practice development methodologies and utilising modern enterprise-class technologies.
Supports Microsoft SQL Server as the backend database system.
Multiple Data Formats
Supports a wide variety of formats including XBRL, XML, HTML, Excel and PDF.
Including encryption, CAPTCHA, Active Directory and 2-factor authentication.
Highly scalable to handle heavy usage and peak periods.