Problems We Solve
The pace of regulatory change is ever increasing and financial supervisors need a new way to respond.
- A typical requirement is the collection of additional data from market participants to meet an upcoming regulatory change or an ad-hoc request.
- Traditionally, even small data collection changes involve complex and expensive system changes.
- Experienced business users at supervisory authorities wish to rapidly extend or modify data collections themselves, with no IT involvement.
This powerful tool enables certified users to customise and configure the Vizor Regulatory Returns product themselves.
- Automatically create new data collections from existing XBRL taxonomy packages or XML schemas.
- Empower business users with a powerful metadata management tool to modify or extend data collections more quickly and more cost-effectively.
- Regulatory staff obtain certification in this self-service capability with a comprehensive training program on Vizor Builder.
- Import XBRL taxonomy packages and create data collections automatically.
- Import XML schemas and create data collections automatically.
- The system user does not need to be an expert in XBRL or XML schemas in order to exploit the capabilities of the wizard.
- Export and import rules to/from a Microsoft Excel template, where they can be added to and updated.
Schema and Form Designers
- Extensible schema designer for both simple and complex multi-dimensional data models.
- The Schema Designer allows these data models to be specified and allows complex data validation rules to be placed on the data model.
- Validation rules such as calculations, validations, conditionality, feasibility assessment, and pre-population, are designed using the rule builder.
- Template forms which sit on top of a schema are created and designed using an intuitive visual Form Designer.
Learn more about the breadth of our product's capability to support the supervisor function.