Problems we Solve
The threat and sophistication of cyber attacks is growing and competent authorities are increasingly looking to address cyber risk and cybersecurity.
- Existing monitoring is often complex, time-consuming and expensive.
- Conducting regular penetration testing, interpreting results and managing vulnerabilities requires specialist, expensive skills.
- Supervisors need a deeper understanding of potential vulnerabilities in applications.
Vizor Cybersecurity provides peace of mind that your system is actively monitored and protected from emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Leverage a team of security analysts who provide an additional layer of defence and analyse emerging cyber threats.
- Advanced multi-factor authentication and enhanced security logging.
- Ongoing penetration testing with a vulnerability management service ensures the system remains secure over time.
Active Security Monitoring
The service includes active security monitoring to identify and manage potential security vulnerabilities in Vizor Portal including its hosting infrastructure.
- Manual testing by experienced and knowledgeable ethical hackers – 4 times a year.
- Quarterly reporting and briefings supported by Vizor system experts.
- Automated vulnerability monitoring throughout the year, with notification of issues.
- When a new vulnerability (CVE) is identified, additional specific testing of the system is performed to check if this exists in Vizor Portal.
- All threats classified as per CVSS methodology.
Vulnerability management of issues is through the Vizor support process. CVSS classifications are mapped to priorities in Vizor SLAs with notification to customers of P1s within 24 hours.
Learn more about the advanced security features and pro-active monitoring in an add-on module and services package.
Vizor has the most experienced team in the industry and prides itself in the completeness and professionalism of the services that surround our product solutions.
Have A Question
Would you like more information about Vizor Software?