Problems we Solve
Jurisdictions must implement a technical solution that automates the secure collection, validation, collation and automatic exchange of data.
- With pressing deadlines, Tax Authorities need a solution that can be implemented quickly with low risk.
- A self-registration portal is required to ease adoption for FIs and reduce the administrative burden on the Tax Authority.
- Changes in regulation and standards are being made on a continous basis which neccessitates regular updates to technical solutions.
A proven product to meet your CRS and/or FATCA commitments with a standard 6 week implementation time.
- Enhanced compliance checking and validation of data ensuring high-quality and secure data exchanges.
- Vizor expertise in the AEOI standards and with jurisdictions around the globe, ensures a successful outcome for your project.
- Vizor continuously upgrades its software to ensure compliance with any future changes to the standards for AEOI.
Financial Institution Enrolment
- Allow FIs to enrol with the Tax Authority by completing an enrolment form.
- Allow FIs to enter information including name, GIIN number, and details of the Appointed Person who will file the CRS and/or FATCA filings on behalf of the FI.
- Approve or reject a submitted enrolment form.
- Approving an enrolment form automatically creates an FI in the system and sets up a user account so that CRS and/or FATCA filings can be filed securely.
Financial Institution Filings
- Vizor AEOI supports two methods of collecting data from FIs:
- Upload data in XML format – typically for larger FIs.
- Manual data entry into specially designed web forms – typically for smaller FIs.
- Validate XML file uploads before submission to the Tax Authority for authorisation:
- XML file is fully validated against the XSD file published by the OECD for CRS or the IRS for FATCA filings.
- Email notifications sent automatically if the submission fails.
- Automatic submission of filing if both sets of validation produce no errors.
- Once filing has passed, automatically notify FI of submission acceptance.
Transmission of Filings to the CTS or IDES
The transmission process supported by the system includes:
- Search for filings to export.
- Automated data packet preparation.
- Automated generation of a valid XML
- Automated digital signing of the XML
- Automated encryption of the XML with an AES key
- Automated encryption of the AES Key using the relevant public key
- Automated collation of the XML, encrypted AES key and metadata file into a valid data packet
- Automated transfer of the data packet to the recipient jurisdiction inbox on the CTS or to IDES via Vizor Transmission Service.
Learn more about the breadth of our product's capability to support all your AEOI requirements.
Vizor Software has been architected and developed to the highest international standards, incorporating best practice development methodologies and utilising modern enterprise-class technologies.
Supports Microsoft SQL Server as the backend database management system
Multiple Data Formats
Supports filings in both standardized XML and manual entry to Vizor web forms.
Including encryption, CAPTCHA, Active Directory and 2-factor authentication support
Highly scaleable to handle heavy usage and peak periods