Problems we Solve
As the demands of The Forum on Harmful Tax Practice (FHTP) increase over time, Tax Authorities need a system to manage ETR with partner jurisdictions.
- Tax Authorities need to commit to transparency through the compulsory spontaneous exchange of information on taxpayer-specific rulings.
- A solution is required that securely stores all ETR data, allows data to be easily viewed by authorised users and management reporting and analysis.
- Jurisdictions need a solution that upgrades to ensure compliance with any future changes to OECD XML schema for ETR.
Digitalise your Exchange on Tax Rulings obligations as mandated under BEPS Action 5 as part of a fully integrated and complete AEOI solution.
- Include ETR in a single integrated technical solution to meet all your international tax information exchange commitments.
- Manages the sending and receipt of all tax rulings with partner jurisdictions irrespective of original format (XML, Email, Excel, Word or PDF).
- Includes an easy-to-use web interface that displays tax rulings received via the CTS and is used to record rulings received via other channels, such as email.
Receipt of Tax Rulings from Partner Jurisdiction
- Automated monitoring of the Tax Authority’s inbox at the CTS for incoming ETR data packets.
- Automated secure download of the data packet using the Vizor Transmission Service.
- Automated ETR data packet Processing.
- Decryption of the Data Packet
- Validation of digital signature
- Validation against ETR XML Schema
- Validation of OECD business rules
- Automatically inform the Tax Authority of the status of the processed tax ruling.
- Easy to use web form captures tax ruling data received outside the CTS and automatically validates the data entry against the OECD business rules.
Prepare Tax Rulings
- Web form allows authorised users to document and prepare a tax ruling compliant with the OECD business rule.
- Strict controls on all fields ensure adherence to both the relevant XML schema and business validations for ETR.
- All forms are further validated at the point of completion to ensure only the highest possible quality data is accepted.
- Ruling reports detail all legal information relating to the specific Tax Rulings and other relevant information on the Entity it pertains to.
Transmit Tax Rulings via CTS
- The supervision Centre application allows a Tax Authority user to transmit successfully submitted tax rulings via the CTS.
- Easily search for filings to transmit.
- Automated ETR Data Packet Preparation.
- Automated generation of a valid ETR XML.
- Automated digital signing of the XML.
- Automated encryption of the XML with an AES key.
- Automated encryption of the AES Key using the recipient jurisdiction public key.
- Automated creation of the sender metadata file.
- Automated collation of the ETR XML, Encrypted AES key and Metadata file into a valid ETR Data Packet.
- Automated transfer of the ETR Data Packet to the recipient jurisdiction inbox on the CTS via Vizor Transmission Service.
Learn more about the breadth of our product's capability to support all your AEOI requirements.
Vizor Software has been architected and developed to the highest international standards, incorporating best practice development methodologies and utilising modern enterprise-class technologies.
Supports Microsoft SQL Server as the backend database management system
Multiple Data Formats
Supports filings in both standardized XML and manual entry to Vizor web forms.
Including encryption, CAPTCHA, Active Directory and 2-factor authentication support
Highly scaleable to handle heavy usage and peak periods