Problems we Solve
Tax Authorities in countries who have signed up to the OECD’s BEPS framework need to meet their obligations under Action 13.
- With pressing deadlines, Tax Authorities need a solution that can be implemented quickly, with low risk.
- A web portal is required for MNEs to self-register and subsequently submit filings.
- Jurisdictions need a solution which keeps pace with changes in the OECD guidance over time.
CbC Reporting is an add-on module for the proven Vizor AEOI product that can be implemented with customers in as little as two weeks.
- Extends the online web portal to allow MNEs to register on the system and subsequently file CbC Reports.
- A user-firiendly system to approve MNE registrations, transmit CbC reports to partner jurisdictions via the CTS.
- Extensive support and software upgrades included to keep you up to date with OECD changes to CbC data schemas and business rules.
Multinational Entity Enrolment
- Allow MNEs to enrol with the Tax Authority by completing an enrolment form.
- Allow MNEs to enter information including name and details of the Appointed Person who will make CbC filings on behalf of the MNE.
- Approve or reject a submitted enrolment form.
- Approving an enrolment form automatically creates an MNE in the system and sets up a user account so CbC filings can be filed securely.
Multinational Entity Filings
- Validate XML file uploads before submission to the Tax Authority for authorisation.
- XML file is fully validated against relevant XSD file published by the OECD for CbC.
- Email notifications sent automatically if submission fails.
- Automatically execute business rules from Vizor CbC validation library.
- Automatic submission of filing if both sets of validation produce no errors.
- Once filing has passed, automatically notify MNE of submission acceptance.
CbC Filings and Reciprocal CbC Data
- Automated CbC Data Packet preparation.
- Automated transfer of the CbC Data Packet to the recipient jurisdiction inbox on the CTS via the Vizor Transmission Service.
- Automated monitoring of the Tax Authority’s inbox at the CTS for incoming CbC Data Packets.
- Automatically inform the Tax Authority of the status of the processed CbC report.
- Accepted CbC data is stored and available for reporting and analysis.
Learn more about the breadth of our product's capability to support all your AEOI requirements.
Vizor Software has been architected and developed to the highest international standards, incorporating best practice development methodologies and utilising modern enterprise-class technologies.
Supports Microsoft SQL Server as the backend database management system
Multiple Data Formats
Supports filings in both standardized XML and manual entry to Vizor web forms.
Including encryption, CAPTCHA, Active Directory and 2-factor authentication support
Highly scaleable to handle heavy usage and peak periods