Problems we Solve
- The cost of Regulatory reporting changes. By implementing Vizors automatic synchronisation solutions, we reduce the cost and impact of all future Regulatory changes.
- No more last-minute submission failures. Save time in report preparation by receiving instant feedback on failures and warnings at each stage in the process.
- Enhance your existing regulatory reporting solution with Vizor Reporting APIs, ensuring all the benefits of enterprise solutions without the associated costs.
- Automatic synchronisation with the regulator’s machine-readable data models and rules, eliminating complex system upgrades.
- Cost-efficient, scalable and flexible solution with clear, simple and scalable pricing.
- Fast onboarding allows your reporting users to be up and running quickly.
- Real-time updates.
- Vizor Digital reporting is trusted by Regulators.
Two Solutions to Help Clients
Vizor Reporting API
- Using Vizor Reporting APIs, FIs can send data to Vizor’s proprietary rules engine on a regular basis throughout the year, enabling data issues to be quickly identified and resolved prior to the reporting deadline.
- Integrates with both in-house and RegTech solutions.
- Vizor’s update service consumes the latest publications near-instantly to de-risk FIs against future requirements and report changes over time.
- By employing the same rules engine as the regulator to ‘pre-validate’, your data is guaranteed to be right first time and ready for submission.
Vizor Reporting Centre
- Vizor Reporting Centre is a return preparation tool which allows you to identify and resolve data issues iteratively prior to submission to the Regulator.
- Easy to use web portal comes pre-loaded with the Regulator’s latest data models and rules.
- Data can be pre-populated through API push from source systems.
- Provides pre-configured workflows and emails which are triggered by new reporting requirements.
- Keeps all rules automatically in sync with any new rules published by the regulator.
Learn more about the breadth of our product's capability to support financial institutions.
Vizor Software has been architected and developed to the highest international standards, incorporating best practice development methodologies and utilising modern enterprise-class technologies.
Supports Microsoft SQL Server as the backend database system.
Multiple Data Formats
Supports a wide variety of formats including XBRL, XML, HTML, Excel and PDF.
Including encryption, CAPTCHA, Active Directory and 2-factor authentication.
Highly scalable to handle heavy usage and peak periods.